The RTGS system facilitates transfer of funds from accounts in one bank to another on a "real time" and on "gross settlement" basis. The NEFT is a nationwide payment system facilitating one-to-one funds transfer. Bank offers NEFT/RTGS facility under the sub-membership of HDFC Bank.
RTGS system is the fastest possible interbank money transfer facility available through secure banking channels in India.
Features of RTGS -
1. Safest and Secure Mode of Fund Transfer
2. Credit to Beneficiary's Account on the Same Day
3. No Courier/ Postal expenses to Transfer the funds
4. Customers can receive money through RTGS to their accounts with Bank from Other Banks
5. Credit to the Beneficiary Account will be given by the branch of the Beneficiary's Bank on the same day and in case of holiday / after business hours, credit will be given on next working day.
6. Minimum Amount of Remittance - As per RBI guidelines
Process for NEFT / RTGS facility - - Funds transfer application form is available with all the Branches. Customers need to fill the details like Date, Beneficiary Name, Amount, Account Number, Bank Name, Bank Branch, IFSC Code etc and submit the form to the Branch.
IFSC Code of 'Sangli Urban Co-operative Bank Ltd; Sangli' is HDFC0CSUCBL. The IFSC Code is same for all the branches of Sangli Urban Co-operative Bank Limited, Sangli.
Copyright © 2015 - Sangli Urban Co-operative Bank Ltd. - All Rights Reserved